- Before filling in the form, please read the information about the processing of personal data, check the consent and press "OK, next".
In accordance with the relevant provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ) (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), in particular \ t 7 and 13, and the relevant provisions of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments and Supplements to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), in particular Articles 14 and 19 of the Act, I grant Hyundai Steel Slovakia s.r.o. , registered office: Mobis ulica 417 / 1A 013 02 Gbeľany, ID: 35 919 868, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Žilina, Section: Ltd., File: 16261 / L (hereinafter referred to as "Hyundai Steel Slovakia" or "Operator") ") As an operator, consent to the processing of his / her personal data for the purpose of executing my request with which the operator contacts this form.
Information about the processing of personal data by the operator is available here and modifies the details of the processing of personal data by the operator.
- I have learned about the processing of personal data.
- I grant permission for the period necessary to achieve the purpose associated with the execution of my request, on the basis of which I contact the operator. The consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending a written application to the address of the registered office of the operator or e-mail to email@example.com. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
As the person concerned, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the Law, in particular, but not exclusively, the right:
- To require the operator to access and rectify their personal data, to delete them, to restrict processing, to object to processing, and to the right to transfer data;
- Submit a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
At the same time, I note that my personal information, to the extent that I provide it with the contact form, will be processed for the purpose of executing my request with which I contact the operator with this form.
You are not required to grant consent to the processing of your personal data. If you do not grant your consent, we cannot process your request, as we will not have the legal basis for processing your personal data. Your personal information (along with your request) will be disposed of immediately.